Bedside lamp REVERSED No. 7
155,67€ – 164,20€
Surprise your guests
A unique lamp made of concrete
The inverted shape of a classic bedside lamp enclosed in a concrete block
combines a unique, sculptural form with functionality.
The warm light of the decorative "Edison" bulb emanating from a concrete recess, like the glow of a fireplace
introduces a cozy atmosphere to the interior and attracts attention.
The first series of "Reversed" lamps was made while studying at the Academy of Fine Arts in Wrocław.
The great interest it generated became one of the key reasons for the creation of the Mr. Kracy.
Each copy is slightly different, which makes it a unique work of art.
- height: 35 cm
- width: 26.5 cm
- depth: 14.5 cm
- concrete: the unique form of the lamp has been cast from architectural concrete
- wood: solid pine boards, cut and joined at an angle of 45%, protected with oil emphasizing the natural pattern of the wood
- brushed steel: the sheet covering the switch is made of hand-processed, brushed and varnished sheet metal, 1 mm thick.
- bulb holder: metal holder with a typical wide E27 thread, powers bulbs up to 60W
- switch: classic, metal "toggle" switch
- cable: 230 cm long in white braid.
- plug: European, white type E plug, made of plastic
- bulb (optional): decorative "Edison" bulb
- felt pads: lamps located on the bottom prevent scratching the furniture surface
|decorative bulb 40 W||
I order without a bulb, I order with a bulb