COPPERNIK bookcase (45x60x174)
A unique bookcase based on a structure made of copper pipes,
perfect for those who appreciate unique design and functionality.
Stiffening elements made of stainless steel or brass.
- The durable construction will bear the weight of your books and souvenirs with ease.
- Niestandardowe, naturalne materiały oraz nieprzeciętna formazdecydowanie wyróżniają regał spośród większości mebli dostępnych na rynku.
- Natural materials and the lack of decorations make the furniture fit into almost any interior style.
- The bookcase will be perfect both alone and in a set with other elements of the "Coppernik" collection
- All Mr. Kracy is made by hand, on the basis of original projects and based on specially developed production technologies.
- Due to the hand-made and the specificity of the materials in the process, the individual copies are slightly different, which makes each of them unique and exceptional.
- Polish product.
- Delivery time: 1-5 weeks
- Depth: 45 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Height: 174 cm
- Copper: pipes with a diameter of 15 mm.
- Wood: Cubic connectors made of durable beech wood.
- Plywood: Shelves made of durable plywood 15 mm thick, impregnated with oil, emphasizing the natural pattern of the wood
- Stainless steel or brass: stiffening bars, bolts and washers
Thanks to the access to the instructions in the form of viedeo, the assembly of the furniture is extremely fast and easy.
A wrench for tightening the bolts is included in the kit.
If you need a mabla with non-standard dimensions or you want wooden elements to have a different shade
leave a message in the form, or write to: email@example.com
|rods and bolts||
brass, stainless steel