COPPERNIK clothes hanger
A free-standing clothes hanger with a shoe shelf from the collection of COPPERNIK modular furniture
A frame made of copper pipes inspired by industrial structures,
connected with wooden connectors,
stiffened with stainless steel rods.
COPPERNIK clothes hanger with a shelf for shoes
Time to put your shoes and clothes in order?
Hide them deep in the closet,
or display them with the COPPERNIK series hanger, making them a decoration of your interior.
- The shelf made of durable oiled plywood will help you organize your shoes and boxes or suitcases.
- The unusual form of the hanger attracts attention, but does not overwhelm the interior in which it is located
- The selection of materials definitely distinguishes the hanger from other furniture of this type.
- The coat hanger from the COPPERNIK series looks great both in industrial interiors and in more classic arrangements.
- The piece of furniture can also be used in the form of a flower bed (by hanging the flowing plants on a pole and placing the pots on a wooden shelf)
- All Mr. Kracy is made by hand, on the basis of original projects and based on specially developed production technologies.
- Due to the hand-made and the specificity of the materials in the process, the individual copies are slightly different, which makes each of them unique and exceptional.
- Polish product.
- Delivery time: 1-3 weeks
- oiled plywood (the shelf)
- copper (pipes)
- acid-resistant stainless steel (stiffening bars and knurled nuts)
- galvanized steel (bolts, nipples and threaded rod)
Height: 156 cm
Width: 100 cm
Depth: 48 cm
Shelf height above the floor: 29 cm
- I send the hanger in easy-to-fold parts.
- I attach to the order a link to the video in which I show the process of assembling the furniture step by step.
- I make the hanger to order
- time of production: about 1-3 weeks